Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] malone on st.helena

  • sharon marshall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2004
      I may be way off track here, but was Elizabeth Barwell related to Richard
      Barwell (wife ?? Sanderson), a prominent member of the British Council and
      East India Company in Calcutta, India, in the 1770s?
      Just musing, as there often links between the Brits who were stationed in
      India, St Helena and South Africa. Could Malone have been in SA or India as
      well?
      Sharon, Cape Town
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        thanks for the info sharon but i know absolutely nothing about elizabeth barwell i have lawrence malones military records and theres nothing about him serving in SA or India.Elizabeth could possibly have been related to richard  i dont know but its a good start once again thanks. peter cluer