Pluke

  • K GRIFFITHS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2014
      Hi everyone,
      my great great grandmother was Rachel Pluke who lived in St Helena.She had two sons with Edward Drummond Hay the Govenor General of St Helena son.His name was also Edward as was their first child Edward Hay Pluke.Edward left St Helena with his grandparents when he was a young child.Does anyone have any information on the Pluke family as it is very difficult to find out about the Pluke family.Hope somebody has some info.

               Kath