WARD FAMILY (around 1860),

  • Trevor Gladwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2014
      Good Evening

      My Name is Trevor Gladwell I will be visiting St HELENA at the end of Jan 2014.

      I am hoping to learn more about my family history during the visit. My link to St Helena is through Thomas Cusheon and Charlott(e) Ward.

      Thomas was post to St HELENA with the British Army, (57th /ST HELENA Regt) where he met his wife with Charlott(e) Ward. I have the family tree from them some photocopies of photos from the wedding including Charlott(e) parents - George and Margaret Ward.

      Hopefully someone can help with the Ward family as I understand they had been on the island for sometime.

      Thank you for your time