Search for the name Hercules

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Greetings!

      I just disccovered that the St. Helena person that I have been researching has a granddaughter who currently lives in Cape Town. I understand that she came to St Helena a few times to do research about her family. She may even be a member of this group. If anyone knows how I can reach a Linda Hercules ? (not sure of her married name), granddaughter of Charlotte Hopkins Hercules, please let me know. I am hoping that she can help me with my family reseach and answer a few questions about my great grandmother's emigration to Louisiana and her grandmother's visit to New Orleans in 1946.

      Also, if anyone has an ideas about finding folks in Cape Town, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Linda Mehlinger