Old photos

  • A. Russ
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2013
      Hello Group. I came across some more old photos. I don't see where to post them. Or where my last pictures are posted.
      Can anyone help?
      Alan

    • alfyoung1210
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2013

        Alan, It doesn't appear to me that anybody has responded to you. If this is the case, click on the Photos tab above and the photos page will appear. On the photo page the tabs will be Photostream & Albums. Click on Album tab then on the right hand +New Album. The process from there is pretty self explanatory.

        Hope this helps.

        Richard Vickery

        Sydney Australia

        Descendant of John Francis Young b 1835

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013

          Thank you Richard,
           I posted the pictures.
          The problem was My membership was deleted. I had to sign up under a new user name . I'm all set now.
          Regards,
          Alan

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013
              Hello Alan,

              how lovely your pictures are wonderful to see how they dressed and  the countryside, thankyou for posting them. and giving a small insight into St.Helena.

              Researching: Ellick, Ellicksander and Alexander in the 1800s+ from St.Helena

              Best wishes,

              Hilary

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013

                Hello Hillary,
                You are quite welcome. A friend of mine is creating a new website. He is using these pictures along with the others I posted under Aruss11. I'll send the link to the group when it's up. xx