Further to the mystery of the Lions

  • Ed Storey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
      there is a book, available on Google Books, written by E L. Jackson in 1850.  That talks about the demise of Napoleon, including his estate.   It is called St Helena: The Historic Island.

      there is a description of the grounds and there might be (I forget) information about statues and carvings.

      Ed of Falcon
    • jonathanparsons141@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
        Thanks for that. I'll have a look.

        I am still transcribing but hope to post something to the group when I am done.

        Jon