Schreiber:

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      My Great-Grandmother , Helena Schreiber, was born in St Helena April 8, 1871. I am trying to find out more about her - her parents and siblings. She married my Great Grandfather(John James Short) in South Africa and dide there July 8, 1957. The family know nothing else about her. Also the surname appears to be Germanic. I am interested in this connection.
      Any help will be much appreciated.
      Barry P. Short

      bpshort@...