Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Lind of Tristan Da Cunha

  • Rob & Adele McLennan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
      Irene - I have  Anderson in my husband's tree but they were on St Helena. Isaac Anderson was part of the Royal Horse Artillery, married to Eliza Smith. 3 of their children were born on St Helena.

      Adele

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        I have similar names but on St Helena:
        George Swain (Bap 10 May 1818)
        Married to Charlotte
        Parents of Sarah (b 29 Apr 1820 St Helena) who married (7 Dec 1839 St Helena) Richard Michael Constantine (b 1814 St Helena)
        Jackie Roy
        ((^: Have a Happy Day :^))
        JBR