Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Mary Jane CHAPMAN born 1869 St Helena

  • Sonia Lane
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 11:00 AM
      Hi,
      Thank you for your help.  My John Chapman (full name John Burrow Chapman) was not an officer, was first Sapper and then Private, Royal Engineers.   It's possible he was only in St Helena for a short spell, between 1869 and c.1871.
      Thanks for looking.

      Sonia

      Message 2 of 6 , May 31 11:00 AM
        Hi,
        No, I'm sorry, can't help with Douglas Harvey.

        Sonia

        Do you have any military records on Douglas Harvey?
        Thanks,
        Alan