Update: Minnie Millora Martin nee HUDSON Born 1870 on St. Helena

  • cheza39
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 2:57 AM
      I have more information further to my post some time ago.

      My great Grandmother
      Minnie Millora HUDSON Born 1870 on St Helena,
      married Phillip Louis MARTIN born 1865 (he was a French Huegenot).
      They immigrated to Cape Town. SA.
      Minnie died in Cape Town 1937.
      Philip died in Cape town 1943

      Minnie sister Lizzie HUDSON born 1860 St Helena.
      Married H.S Goodall, they immigrated to UK and lived in Coventry.

      I would be grateful of any information.
      I now have photos of them.