Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Hopewell Joshua [1 Attachment]

  • Jolene Joshua
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 12:45 PM
      Hi Le Breton

      Thanks so much for this info. Much appreciated.

      Regards,

      Jolene

      From: Le Breton Botha <lebretonbotha@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com<st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Hopewell Joshua [1 Attachment]

      Hi Jolene

      I found the marriage banns (see attached) for Hopewell Joshua and Eleanor Jane Cranfield at the following link http://eap.bl.uk/database/results.a4d?projID=EAP524

      Unfortunately it does not give much information. Although this entry does not give the year, other entries on the page do reflect it as 1910.

      Regards

      le Breton Botha