Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Fw: St Helena Endangered Archive Project: earliest EIC records now o

  • David Beakhust
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 13 10:08 AM
      A further thought came to mind.
      At present, the data may be accessed free of charge. If pay per view
      access were to be introduced, then pdf (ie multipage) views would not
      offer a good revenue model. Another issue is server loading.
      I do appreciate your point, though.
      For now I am delighted that any access is available, and will cheer on
      efforts to continue the project.

      Dave