Hopewell Joshua

  • jolene joshua
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hello all

      I am looking for info on Hopewell Joshua (born around 1886). He married Eleanor Jane Cranfield in 1910 on St Helena and died in 1917 on the Island.

      I am trying to establish who Hopewell Joshua's siblings, parents and great-grandparents are. If anyone has any info on this family or have them on your family tree, I would appreciate it if you could reply to this mail.

      Thanks.

      Jolene Joshua
    • Le Breton Botha
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi Jolene

      I found the marriage banns (see attached) for Hopewell Joshua and Eleanor Jane Cranfield at the following link http://eap.bl.uk/database/results.a4d?projID=EAP524

      Unfortunately it does not give much information. Although this entry does not give the year, other entries on the page do reflect it as 1910.

      Regards

      le Breton Botha

      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2013
        Hi Le Breton

        Thanks so much for this info. Much appreciated.

        Regards,

        Jolene