Benjamin, George & Rowe familys

  • tbengtson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 2:13 AM
      Good morning all,
      I am trying to find any information on Florence Louisa George c1850 who married Anders Martin Bengtson.
      Also Ruth Harriet George who married Arthur Cecil Bengtson.

      Ethelreda George married Daniel Eric Barth
      I believe she had two brothers Freddy & William George

      I have also found a William H Rowe who i believe also has St.Helena connections, he married Alice Maud Munnery.
      If any one has come across these names in your research I would be very grateful for details.

      thanks
      Terry