Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Powell family

  • am_sydney
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7 4:56 AM
      Hello, Searching through my Moss family connections I found the following which might be useful:

      Dr. Edward Henry Alexander - d. 28 Oct 1916 - buried Dunedin NZ
      Dr. Edward William Alexander Jnr - d. 23 May 1907 - Dunedin NZ - aged 28
      Dr. Edward William Alexander Snr - d. 1907 - birth unknown
      Emily Agnes Alexander - d. 5 Oct 1912
      Rose Adelaide Alexander (nee Moss - wife of EW Alexander Snr)- d. 12 Dec 1915/or 1916

      As above - it seems EW Alexander Snr and Jnr died in the same year - 1907.

      I will send attachments by separate email.

      Hope this helps,

      Andrew Moss
      Sydney