HECTOR/HEN(D)RY

  • sharon marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004

      I am trying to trace any connections to Alfred HENRY or HENDRY who came out to South Africa sometime in the late 1800s. There is a possibility that he was born in SA, so any HENRYs or HENDRYs resident in St Helena 1800-1900 would be fantastic. He was valet to someone known as Robinson ROBERTSON in Cape Town, and there is speculation that he also came out from St Helena. One of his sons of Alfred. Willie, married 3 women, all from St Helena, in SA.

      Also, any residents of St Helena during the same time period with the surname HECTOR would be great.

      Any assistance will be gratefully received.

      Sincerely
      Sharon Marshall
      Cape Town, South Africa