RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Roberts family

  • Clive Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 11:21 PM

      Good day Sandra,

      The only Roberts I can find was Richard Mullins Roberts (no dates) who married Annie Elizabeth Catherine Alexander (1866-1950) of Cape Town, in 1896. Obviously Richard had left the Island by then. They had a daughter, Kathleen Emma Mullins Roberts, (1898-1952), who married Thomas Edward Hancock. They had a daughter Peggy Hancock who married James Horn. I can find no info as to Richard’s occupation, but most likely he worked on one of the plantations there.

      I hope this helps.

      Regards.

      Clive Stanbridge Alexander.