Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] legg and wade family

  • Shirley Green
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi Kevin . i know nothing about my grandmother except her name and date she married my grandfatherCharles David Wade on the 9th /7/1899 and she was 22 yrrs old and Charles was 20. . i have them as having 10 siblings but have been told she had 2 others before marriage  regards Shirley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
        Any mention of Laura Penelope Fowler 1877