RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ref. Family name: Fagan

  • John Coyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013

      Hi Rob – I’m not actually researching family names, my interest in the group lies in my having lived on the island from 1967-69: my initial thought was that I might be able to help with enquiries, but most of them are related to much earlier times.

      I do have one question: sometime in the 1940’s or early 1950’s my grandmother hosted a St. Helenian lady named Joan at her house in Hutton, in Essex, and my mother cannot recall the surname – obviously I am curious as to who it might have been.

      Regards

      John