[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ref. Family name: Fagan

  • artoriousellis
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 16 7:12 PM
      Hi John,
      I am in Sinnamon Park(near Jindalee). What family names are you researching from St Helena?
      Regards
      Rob
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "John Coyle" <jcoyle@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob – where in Brisbane? I'm in New Farm!
      >

      > John

    • John Coyle
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17 2:27 PM

        Hi Rob – I’m not actually researching family names, my interest in the group lies in my having lived on the island from 1967-69: my initial thought was that I might be able to help with enquiries, but most of them are related to much earlier times.

        I do have one question: sometime in the 1940’s or early 1950’s my grandmother hosted a St. Helenian lady named Joan at her house in Hutton, in Essex, and my mother cannot recall the surname – obviously I am curious as to who it might have been.

        Regards