Looking to find family with surname Scott from St Helena

  • mpfrancis2
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      My Husband's gran was born in St Helena and we are trying to trace any information about her and her family. Eva Lavinia Scott was born 18 November +- 1888 and moved to South Africa when she was young but we have no idea when. If anyone has any iformation to share that would be wonderful. Melanie
    • Ed Storey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        the East India Register for 1829 in the "List of Inhabitants" for St Helena, lists

        Rich Scott as a husbandman.  There are no other Scotts listed.

        ECS