Re: legg and wade family

  • Ed Storey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
      Both the 1825 & 1829 editions of the East India Register list

      Edward Fowler as "Clerk of the Market"
      &
      William Fowler as sup. public sales.

      I do not know what these titles really meant.

      Ed Storey

    • Shirley Green
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Kevin . i know nothing about my grandmother except her name and date she married my grandfatherCharles David Wade on the 9th /7/1899 and she was 22 yrrs old and Charles was 20. . i have them as having 10 siblings but have been told she had 2 others before marriage  regards Shirley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
          Any mention of Laura Penelope Fowler 1877