RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ref. Family name: Fagan

  • John Coyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5, 2013

      Hi Rob – where in Brisbane? I’m in New Farm!

      John

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 16, 2013
        Hi John,
        I am in Sinnamon Park(near Jindalee). What family names are you researching from St Helena?
        Regards
        Rob
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "John Coyle" <jcoyle@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rob – where in Brisbane? I'm in New Farm!
        >

        > John

      • John Coyle
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013

          Hi Rob – I’m not actually researching family names, my interest in the group lies in my having lived on the island from 1967-69: my initial thought was that I might be able to help with enquiries, but most of them are related to much earlier times.

          I do have one question: sometime in the 1940’s or early 1950’s my grandmother hosted a St. Helenian lady named Joan at her house in Hutton, in Essex, and my mother cannot recall the surname – obviously I am curious as to who it might have been.

          Regards