Information on James Euley

  • gnorris51
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      I saw a photograph posted today of James Euley. I think he may be related to my great grandmother Rachel Euley. If anyone has additional information on the Euley family I would be most appreciative. Thank you.
    • abby52young
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2014

        Hello. My name is Abby Euley Young. James Henry Euley is my Grandfather. He was born 9 July 1873. He had 3 sisters Mary Jane Nov 1876, Anna Rebecca 1870, Sarah Ann 1868 and I think maybe Rosina Agneskent 1866. His parents were Henry James Euley and  Mary Ann Moyce. I am having difficulty finding other Euleys with the exception of our Euley Family in and around California. My Grandpa Euley had 10 children. My grandmother passed away when my mother was 3. Here are their names, Mary Jane, Agnes Rosenakent, My mom Priscilla, Charles, Thomas, Phillip, John, twins Sarah Elizabeth and Florence Hanna and my Uncle Henry. I cant estimate exactly how many Euleys there is, but I have to tell you, its one heck of a lot. Most of my aunts and uncles had at least 4 or 5 Children. Now if you throw in the grandkids and great grankids there are tons of us.. Most of us are actually on Fb. Currently my Mom Priscilla, Auntie Mary Jane, Auntie Agnes, Uncle Charles (Chubby)  are still living. I know that my parents had some cousins with the last name Fowler, Peters and Carneson. Im not really sure who else. I am always searching for cousins. To me my Mothers Euley family have truly always been the  kindest, most loving, intelligent folks.. I love them all dearly. You wouldn't even believe how many Euleys we are in California.. its a lot.. We welcome any information and if you have any questions, I may be able to help you. God Bless...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2014

          Would you mind telling me some information about your Rachel Euley. I will be posting pictures soon. Truly yours Abby Euley Young

        • abby52young
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 24, 2014

            I posted some pictures of James Euley and his children. I also posted a few pictures of Grandpas Nieces that my mom and aunts used to correspond with.. Enjoy!!