Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Charles Grant [1 Attachment]

  • Caroline Gaden
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hello Vivien
      You probably do get the emails but they end up in your inbox way earlier
      than you are looking... I have this problem too... my inbox says I have
      2 or 3 unread messages but they are high up the list and off the
      screen... I think this is because the list is moderated and the emails
      are 'held up' until the moderator approves them but they are listed on
      your screen with the time of original sending by the poster, not the
      time the moderator sends them on.
      Cheers
      Caroline