RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] re Lady Patricia Hammond

  • Roger Knights
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      If the ALEXANDER was the surgeon-general on St Helena, I may be able to assist.

      Roger KNIGHTS
      Auckland,  NZ

      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: sweetsha64@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:59:14 +0000
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] re Lady Patricia Hammond

      I am trying to find this Lady that is linked to our family of Ellick/Ellicksander/Alexander her name is Lady Patricia Hammond, the name Hammond has been passed down through the families originating from her, the family were born in St.Helena from the 1800 any info would be most welcome thanks

    • Clive Alexander
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013

        I cannot find that the name Hammond is at all linked to the Alexander family tree in South Africa or Britain. There might be a connection on the American side, but I doubt it. You will have to concentrate on the other two possibilities

        Regards

        Clive Alexander

        South Africa

        I am trying to find this Lady that is linked to our family of Ellick/Ellicksander/Alexander her name is Lady Patricia Hammond, the name Hammond has been passed down through the families originating from her, the family were born in St.Helena from the 1800 any info would be most welcome thanks

      • hysperella