Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Does anybody have any information please

  • Frank F. Craig
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
      Yes, could well be. There are also some earlier slave roots potentially involved too.
      Sent using BlackBerry®

      From: "watsontillie" <watsontillie@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:09:07 -0000
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Does anybody have any information please

      Oh that's lovely, thanks. So my grandfather William Clingham was probably descended from a brother of your Catherine; and maybe the name William was passed down too as my dad's middle name was William, as was his father, as was Catherine's father. Thank you for your speedy reply.