Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] family name PAINTER

  • UNA GARRATT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Ron

      The names don't match up to my nanny's name - she was GLADYS Painter then became Buckley then Moyce. If you find out any more info or links please let me know :)

      Regards
      Una

      From: una.garratt@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:53:35 +0000
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] family name PAINTER

      Hi I have just found out that my nanny's maiden name was PAINTER. Does anyone have any relations of this name? She went on to marry Basil Buckley. I think she was born between 1911-1921 (can't get exact date).