Re: hello??

  • Hils
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hello Cherae, I have been looking on the St.Helena Genealogy site and came across your message to do with the surname Ellick , my family were on the island and their surname was Ellick i wonder if they were the same family, there was a Patrick, a James and a John Ellick all born on St.Helena in the 1800 to James and Johanna Ellick
      Best wishes, Hilary