RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Jane Mason & William Everton

  • Barbara Rochoy
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

      Hi   Warren and David,

      Do you have any documents for John Theodore’s family, from the Birth and Baptism register,  I can send them on to you, if you would like them.   Warren could you please let me know how you are descended from John Theodore, you can e-mail me direct.

      You can also find a Death Certificate for John Theodore Everton on the Family Search Web site,  South Africa, Cape Province- Civil Deaths 1895-1972            / /            1915 Alexandria  image no. 61.

      Regards

      Barbara

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

        I see a lot of emails with the same attachments. They only open to a bar and a dot. What are they for??