RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Jane Mason & William Everton

  • Warren Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 16, 2013

      Hi David

      It would be greatly appreciated if you could also forward me a scanned copy of the information you have.

      John Theodore Everton (b 1842 St Helena) is my ggg grand father.

      Regards

      Warren

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
        I hope I am not replying twice to the same message.

        In the 1829 list of inhabitants, from the East India Register, there is a Wm. Everton listed, no profession.  there are also 3 Masons listed.

        ECS
      • davspread
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
          Hi,
          Not to me you're not and thank you for signposting this.
          Regards,
          David.

          In a message dated 18/01/2013 16:22:20 GMT Standard Time, ecstorey@... writes:

          I hope I am not replying twice to the same message.

          In the 1829 list of inhabitants, from the East India Register, there is a Wm. Everton listed, no profession.  there are also 3 Masons listed.

          ECS

        • Barbara Rochoy
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

            Hi   Warren and David,

            Do you have any documents for John Theodore’s family, from the Birth and Baptism register,  I can send them on to you, if you would like them.   Warren could you please let me know how you are descended from John Theodore, you can e-mail me direct.

            You can also find a Death Certificate for John Theodore Everton on the Family Search Web site,  South Africa, Cape Province- Civil Deaths 1895-1972            / /            1915 Alexandria  image no. 61.

            Regards

            Barbara

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

              Hi

              Thank you from me too

              Barbara

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

                I see a lot of emails with the same attachments. They only open to a bar and a dot. What are they for??