anne elizabeth ward

  • fitter_highvolta
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
      HI ALL
      I AM TRYING TO FIND THE RELATIVES OF ANY "WARDS" FROM THE LATE
      1800S THAT LIVED ON SAINT HELENA OR ANY PERSON BY THAT NAME THAT
      STILL LIVES ON THE ISLAND
      MANY THANKS
      KEN
    • anita6523
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "fitter_highvolta"
        <kenith@f...> wrote:

        > HI ALL
        > I AM TRYING TO FIND THE RELATIVES OF ANY "WARDS" FROM THE LATE
        > 1800S THAT LIVED ON SAINT HELENA OR ANY PERSON BY THAT NAME THAT
        > STILL LIVES ON THE ISLAND
        > MANY THANKS
        > KEN

        Hi Ken
        I am sure my parents have an Anne Elizabeth Ward in their tree.
        I will check. My father Donald George is from St.Helena.
        anita george
      • gnorris51
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005