Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] documents

  • John Dady
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 14, 2013
      If the link does not take you directly to the subject but just to the Rhodes University home page, try clicking through to "Cory Library" then from the drop-down menus "Online - Primary Sources - Diaries". Near the very bottom of the Diaries page see "Diaries catalogue, Cory Library (8MB)". Right  click "Open in new Tab".

      Hope this helps.

      On 14 January 2013 19:44, Nancy-Jo Nunez <njnunez@...> wrote:

      Is this the link?  If so what do I search on?

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2013
        I followed the directions John Dady sent.  I got to the Cory library just fine.  In the online card catalog, I entered "St Helena".  There were a couple dozen documents listed.  Although they are not available online, they might be available thru Google Books, some library closer to home or via interlibrary loan.  At the very least, they are worth a perusal.

        ECS
      • Barbara Rochoy
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 16, 2013

          Hi,