Re: Jane Mason & William Everton

  • Ed Storey
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 13, 2013
      In the 1832 'list of inhabitants'   there are listings for  Thomas Carr, a baker and William Everton, a tea-shopkeeper.

      ECS

    • Barbara Rochoy
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 14, 2013

        Thank you for this, every bit of info. Helps fill in the puzzle.

        Barbara

        In the 1832 'list of inhabitants'   there are listings for  Thomas Carr, a baker and William Everton, a tea-shopkeeper.

        ECS

        No virus found in this message.

        No virus found in this message.

      • davspread
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
          Hi Barbara,

          No and that would be great. my address is davspread@...

          I will attempt the same with the paper I have (although it such a strange size, so you may gets bits to stick together!!)

          The children to William and Jane I have shown are William Everton d.o.b 10/9/1810 bapt 21/10/1810 Thomas d.o.b 2/10/1814 bapt 30/10/18 died 7/7/1843.

          Regards,
          David.

          In a message dated 14/01/2013 21:10:30 GMT Standard Time, blrochoy@... writes:

          Hi David

          Do you have copies of the Births and Baptism register for William and Jane’s Children, if not I could scan them in and other documents I have and e-mail them to  you .

          Regards

          Barbara

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 16, 2013

            Hi David

            It would be greatly appreciated if you could also forward me a scanned copy of the information you have.

            John Theodore Everton (b 1842 St Helena) is my ggg grand father.

            Regards

            Warren

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
              I hope I am not replying twice to the same message.

              In the 1829 list of inhabitants, from the East India Register, there is a Wm. Everton listed, no profession.  there are also 3 Masons listed.

              ECS
            • davspread

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

                  Hi   Warren and David,

                  Do you have any documents for John Theodore’s family, from the Birth and Baptism register,  I can send them on to you, if you would like them.   Warren could you please let me know how you are descended from John Theodore, you can e-mail me direct.

                  You can also find a Death Certificate for John Theodore Everton on the Family Search Web site,  South Africa, Cape Province- Civil Deaths 1895-1972            / /            1915 Alexandria  image no. 61.

                  Regards

                  Barbara

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

                    Hi

                    Thank you from me too

                    Barbara

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

                      I see a lot of emails with the same attachments. They only open to a bar and a dot. What are they for??