Evelina Redsdale

  • Jennifer Randolph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Does anyone have any information on the Redsdale family?  My great-great grandmother is Evelina Redsdale.  She was born March 25, 1858 on St. Helena.  It is said she was a soldier's daughter.  She married the 1st mate of a whaling ship from New Bedford MA.  He died and she remarried my great-great grandfather.  I have been told that she was an English woman with very pale skin, short, and very pretty.  Any information on her or her family would be appreciated.

      Jen Randolph