Re: Pollard

  • beakhust
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      Further to my earlier reply.
      Amelia Bertha is my gggm and is on the extreme female side of my tree:
      So my mitochondrial DNA must be from Mary houndsworth.
      My descent:
      Amelia Bertha pollard
      M. Henry cleghorn
      Bertha eliz. Cleghorn 1850
      M. John Joseph Fleming
      Bertha Jane Fleming 1883
      M. Albert George (surname redacted)
      Bertha Ellen (s. r. ) 1912
      M. Walter w Beakhust
      Me!
      So we are 3rd cousins for sure and not first cousins for sure, but are we 2nd?
      Dave b