Re: Bagley of St Helena

  • j.glynnis
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 6, 2013
      HI Ed

      I would really appreciate a copy. My grandmother Lucy was daughter of John Allan Bagley, born in St Helena who was son of Thomas Bagley.

      Thank you.
      Glynnis

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Storey" wrote:

      > I have a copy of the 1829 List of Inhabitants for St Helena. It contains 3 Bagleys
      >
      > John, Orlando and Richard were all farmers. It does not say if they were related. Alison indicates Richard Orlando was a single person. the list shows two separate people. In the 1832 list, Orlando is listed as R. Orlando. This apparently supports the name Alison has.
      >
      > I hope this helps. I'm willing to scan and share the Bagley page, if anyone would like a copy.
      >
      > Ed Storey

    • donnelson723
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 4, 2014
        Hi Kevin.  I have been looking for information on my Great Great Grandfather Thomas Clark who was born on St Helena in Jan 1813 and baptized in St James Church in Mar 1813,  I have been unable to find any information on his parents;  His record of his baptism should show their names.  I do not know where to get the information on St James and noticed that you have information St James records.  Would you possibly have a web site or other information which I could research the information?

        Thank You
        Don Nelson
        Arizona  USA