Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Bagley of St Helena

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 6, 2013
      Thanks Marian,
      I don't know where the LDS centres are here, I'll try to follow this through.
      Thanks again,
      Alison
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Marian Press wrote:

      > Alison: I, too, have Bagleys in my Greentree/Skottowe line. If you live near an LDS Family History Centre you can order in some of the microfilms that deal with the island. The one below, for instance, is full of Bagleys.
      >
      > St. Helena baptisms, marriages, and burials, 1767-1835. 498605 and 498603 Item 2 (Index)
      >
      > Marian Press
      > Researching Greentree and Skottowe on St. Helena.

    • donnelson723
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 4, 2014
        Hi Kevin.  I have been looking for information on my Great Great Grandfather Thomas Clark who was born on St Helena in Jan 1813 and baptized in St James Church in Mar 1813,  I have been unable to find any information on his parents;  His record of his baptism should show their names.  I do not know where to get the information on St James and noticed that you have information St James records.  Would you possibly have a web site or other information which I could research the information?

        Thank You
        Don Nelson
        Arizona  USA