Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Digest Number 69

  • LLOYD SCOTT
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2005
      HI ALLY

      DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOTOS OF THE PERSONS MENTIONED? AS I KNOW WHAT THE ST HELENA'S LOOKED LIKE,THIS WILL ESTABLISH A RESEMBLANCE.

      LLOYD SCOTT
      SCOTLAND

      pmorgan <pmorgan@...> wrote:
      Further to this, MY g.g.Grandfather claimed that his father was a native of St. Helena, although my g.g. was born in Wick, County Caithness Scotland.  No mention of his mother.  He was a very dark, slightly built man, and we always suspected he was Indian, however the Malay aspect could fit with his general appearance.  Also any light thrown on this mystery would be appreciated.
      Ally Morgan
      South Australia