RES: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Bagley of St Helena

  • Renato Bueno Netto
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 5, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.3 MB

    Hello Ed and Institute

    My mother used to say that her father was HARRY ORLANDO BAGLEY, which is not on her birth certificate.

    Attached is a file  BUENONETTO.ac, which can be  opened with ANCESTRAL QUEST  software. You can get it free for download at  http://www.ancquest.com/dlagree.htm .

     This file can be used b anyone particularly by The Institute. There may be some errors. If anyone has earlier information, I’d like to receive them.

    This software is easy and practical to use. Click on search, select individual search,  look for BAGLEY, HARRY ORLANDO, then click the tab family. You will have displayed his family. He’s supposed to be my grandfather

    Good luck.

    Can you please send me a copy of the 1829 List of Inhabitants for St Helena.

    Renato Bueno Netto

    Message 38 of 38 , Nov 4, 2014
      Hi Kevin.  I have been looking for information on my Great Great Grandfather Thomas Clark who was born on St Helena in Jan 1813 and baptized in St James Church in Mar 1813,  I have been unable to find any information on his parents;  His record of his baptism should show their names.  I do not know where to get the information on St James and noticed that you have information St James records.  Would you possibly have a web site or other information which I could research the information?

      Thank You
      Don Nelson
      Arizona  USA