Re: Bagley of St Helena

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 5, 2013
      Ed,

      I noticed that you said that you have a list of inhabitants of St. Helena is the early 1800's. Can you check for the last name of Hopkins for me. Please let me know if you find anyone with that last name.

      Thanks,

      Linda Mehlinger
      (Hopkins, Culli, Cooley, Hercules family names)
    • donnelson723
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 4, 2014
        Hi Kevin.  I have been looking for information on my Great Great Grandfather Thomas Clark who was born on St Helena in Jan 1813 and baptized in St James Church in Mar 1813,  I have been unable to find any information on his parents;  His record of his baptism should show their names.  I do not know where to get the information on St James and noticed that you have information St James records.  Would you possibly have a web site or other information which I could research the information?

        Thank You
        Don Nelson
        Arizona  USA