Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Has anyone had success with requests from St. Helena?

  • su.monkey@virgin.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
      I requested some information around 5 years ago, it took them approx. 14 months to return with the info, which wasn’t terribly comprehensive.
      Sorry that it wasn’t a more positive reply to your enquiry.

      Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:56 AM
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Has anyone had success with requests from St. Helena?

      I have also requested some info and paid to have this carried out about 6 months ago and havent heard a thing either, would really love to find out info on my Husbands Grandmother as know one has any info on her