Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Researching on old travel documents

  • mandy tottoh
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hi,  my mother's passport, issued in 1955, is in black and white, Government of St Helena.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hello

        It was very interesting to learn of the design of these old travel documents.

        If any members would be interested to provide an example of an old expired passport from St Helena to assist with my research, I could offer US $120 as a fee.

        Some related documents that I have collected can be seen exhibited on this Flickr page:

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/32258385@N05/7825380348/sizes/h/in/photostream/

        Thanks for your help
        Dr. Sean Turner