Smal / Small

  • msthangct
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hi There
      My grandmother was Wilhelmina Selena Smal(l) married Maart.
      her mother was Jestina Sabina Smal.My mother and aunt says my grandmother was from the island. Can anyone tell me if the names or surname could possibly be from the island please. My grandmother was born around 1900 and i dont know if Smal was my great grandmother's maiden surname or married surname. please help.
      Many thanks
      Sandra