Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: BROADWAY FAMILY OF ST HELENA

  • paul alexander
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hi Miranda
      Frederick Augustus Alexander is my ancestor. I have written a book on the Alexander family on St Helena - you may be interested in my book, which can be previewed, and bought online at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2268357
       Alice Eleanor Alexander born St Helena 17.05.1852, and married William Mitchell.
      In my book is a picture of Coffee Grove where Alice was born.

      --
      Paul Alexander
      Cape Town