Broadway - Watson

  • Ed Storey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
      Both of these families are  included in the "List of Inhabitants" recorded in the India List and Burma Office List of 1832.  (1)

      there are three Broadways listed:
          Ann, a widow
          George, a clerk for the HEIC
          Capt Henry.  He has "inv. est."  I do not know what it means.

      Mich Watson is listed as a shopkeeper.

      I realize 1832 is a long time from 1900, but it might be a start.

      ECS

    • Alice Van Mierlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Thanks for this Ed - I will check it out - you are great.

        Alice