T L M Adams

  • Clifford
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
      Does anyone have information about a TLM Adams, I believe he worked for SH Gov. in the 1890's or 1900's
    • tim.hatchett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014
        See my post number 1950. I think my g uncle married the daughter of TLM Adams.

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Clifford" <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have information about a TLM Adams, I believe he worked for SH Gov. in the 1890's or 1900's

      • Ed Storey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
          the 1825 St Helena List of Inhabitants includes a Thomas Adams.  no profession is given.

          Ed of Falcon
        • shpostcards
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2014
            I have a number of Photographc postcards published by TLM Adams c1920
            could he have been the Son of Thomas Adams?
          • shonabell64
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2014
              Thomas Lowe Miller Adams born 5 May 1849

              Son of: James Ford Adams (married Ann Miller Adams May 1838) - they were emigrating to Australia but he fell overboard helping with the sails and died at sea - on board "Bon Accord" on 17 Oct 1854 age 33.  Ann and the children were left at the next port of call - the Island of St Helena.

              Shona