More info on the Seales of St Helena

  • pkbruce1947
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      I stumbled on this reference to Seale history in the Family History Center Library under the title: The Knipe family of St Helena Island. The summary reads:
      "John Knipe was born in England ca. 1660. He married Mary Seale, daughter of Benjamin and Mary Seale, in St. Helena in 1689 and later died in St. Helena ca. 1695. Their son, John (1691-1733), married Ruth Quinney. Their daughter, Mary (ca. 1695-ca. 1714), married William Worrall and her sister, Ann (born ca, 1693 and died before 1716), married Thomas Allis. Descendants lived in St. Helena, England, South Africa, India, U.S.A., and elsewhere." Cheers. Peter.