Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: St. Helena Seale Family History Page - I found my Ancestors - thanks

  • IAIN HEDLEY
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2012
      Hello Lara,

      My sister-in-law is descended from Ellen Seale, abt 1870 on St Helena, who married an Irish soldier James Wood in Stoke Damerel. I've contacted Carolyn but drawn a blank on this lady. Emailing on the off chance you might know a connection.

      Iain

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 28, 2012
        Hi my Seale cousins,

         My name is Christine Weaver(Bell) and my Seale connection is through my Great Grandmother Lucretia Adelaide Rogers who had Seales on her maternal and paternal side, namely Penelope Seal and James Seal, so I am related to the first Seale on the Island Benjamin Seale. Just wanted to say hi, I really love all the fascinating history and Colleen's wonderful Seale family site has been truly fascinating!

        Take care
        Christine

        Sent from my iPod

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 31, 2012
            In the "EAst India Register ....." For 1819, there Seales listed in the St Helena Civil Estabmishment, page 348.  One is a Factor & one is a junior merchant.

            ECS

            Sent from my iPad

[...]

          • Shaun Paulsen,