The island ofSaint Helena and Garrrison circa 1825

  • DarkTagnon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      Hello again everyone,
      i am wondering if anyone has any information or
      resources they could point me to about the situation on the Island
      round about 1825, give or take a few years. I am particularly
      interested in the garrison, and what may have been the Fifth Company
      of Artillery.
      Also re. wives of soldiers. Would they have travelled out
      with their men, or would they have been from the local civilian
      population?
      Regards
      D.